Building and livestock management
CDPQ conducts research and development relating to buildings and equipment, according to the requirements of the Quebec swine production sector. Our main objective is to contribute to innovation, to knowledge development and to the application of advanced technologies within the herds.
Main services offered
- Accompanying producers to ensure the transition of businesses to group sow management(Document in French only)
- Technical advice on ventilation, heating and air filtration
- Evaluation of production equipment and novel technologies
- Development of new equipment
- Training support for breeders and advisors
- Studies, projects or literature review
* Ventilation and heating recommendations are also available for the sheep sector.
For more information, please see this document, which lists our main services by field of expertise